From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Baal is a Hebrew word meaning "lord" or "master".
Baal may also refer to:
- Baal (demon), a Christian demon, loosely identified with the Canaanite god
- Baal Peor, a Canaanite deity
- Baal-berith, god of a Canaanite city
- Hadad, a Canaanite deity commonly known as Baal or Ba'lu
- Baal, Belgium, a village in the municipality of Tremelo
- Baal, Netherlands, a hamlet in the Dutch province Gelderland
- Baal I, an ancient king of Tyre
- Baal Shem Tov or Besht, a Jewish mystical rabbi.
- Baal HaTanya or Shneur Zalman of Liadi (1745–1812), an Orthodox Rabbi
- Adam Muraszko (born Adam Potyka, stage name Baal), a Czech/Polish heavy metal musician
- Baal (play), a 1918 play by Bertolt Brecht
- Baal (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Ba'al (Stargate), a fictional character in Stargate SG-1
- Baal (EP), a 1981 EP by David Bowie, featuring incidental music written for Brecht's play
- Baal: Book of Angels Volume 15, a 2010 album by the Ben Goldberg Quartet composed by John Zorn
- Baal (band), a Danish rock band
- BAAL (Serbian band), a Serbian gothic rock band
- Baal (Diablo), one of the three Prime Evils in the Diablo games, and the final boss in Diablo II: Lord of Destruction
- Bhaal, a fictional deity in the Dungeons & Dragons: Forgotten Realms novels and games
- Baal (video game), a 1988 computer game for the Amiga
- Baal, a fictional planet in the Warhammer 40,000 series
- General Baal, antagonist character of the video game Grandia
- Baal, legendary Overlord in the Disgaea series of games
- British Association for Applied Linguistics, a UK society for applied linguists
- Baal teshuva movement, worldwide movement among the Jewish people
- Baal Dan is a charity that provides aid in India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.