Baba Ramdev (film)
|Directed by||Nawal Mathur
|Produced by||Ramraj Nahata|
|Written by||Nawal Mathur|
|Narrated by||Nawal Mathur|
|Music by||Pandit Shivram|
|Edited by||I M Kunu|
|Running time||144 minutes|
The film was made in the 1960s and became a big commercial success in its time, being considered a hit for Rajasthani cinema. This was a milestone in the history of the Rajasthani movie industry.
The popular bhajan songs "Khamma Khamma" and "Runecha ra Dhaniya" are from this movie.
88 Rajasthani films had been produced in the period of mid-1942 to 2004. With the emergence of VCD and DVD technology, films which had otherwise been unavailable for years have become marketable and are being re-released in video format. Baba Ramdev was re-released by 'Modern Videos of Ajmer'.
- Anita Guha
- Ratna Pathak
- Deepak Tijori
- Sarita[disambiguation needed]
- Lalita Desai
- B. M. Vyas
- Mohan Modi
- "Baba Ramdev". Complete Index To World Film. Retrieved 2009-07-14.
- Pauwels, Heidi Rika Maria (2007). Heidi Rika Maria Pauwels, ed. Indian literature and popular cinema: recasting classics (illustrated ed.). Routledge. ISBN 0-415-44741-0. OCLC 9780415447416.
- Garg, M. P. (5 August 2005). "Rajasthan: Neelu turns producer". Screen Weekly. Retrieved 2009-07-15.
- "Rajasthani Art and Culture: Flim Art of Rajasthan". rajasthantour4u.com. Retrieved 2009-07-14.
- Ashish Rajadhyaksha and Paul Willemen (April 1995). Encyclopaedia of Indian cinema. Oxford University Press. p. 349. ISBN 0-85170-455-7. Retrieved 13 July 2009.
- Garg, M. P. (24 September 2004). "Rajasthan films regain their value, importance". Screen Weekly. Retrieved 2009-07-14.
|This article related to Cinema of India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|