From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up balalaika in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A balalaika is a stringed musical instrument of Slavic origin.
Balalaika may also refer to:
- An unofficial nickname for the Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21 Russian fighter jet, from its planform shape
- Balalaika (musical), 1936 musical play with words and lyrics by Eric Maschwitz
- Balalaika (film), a 1939 MGM musical romance film based on the 1936 musical play
- Balalayka (film), a 2000 Turkish drama directed by Ali Özgentürk and written by Işıl Özgentürk
- "Balalaika", Ilanit's song for Eurovision 1984 (withdrawn)
- "Balalaika" (song), Koharu Kusumi's second solo single
- Balalaika, a character in the Japanese manga and anime Black Lagoon
- "Balleilakka", a song from Sivaji composed by A. R. Rahman
- "Balle Lakka", a song from Mankatha composed by Yuvan Shankar Raja
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Balalaika.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.