From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Barataria can refer to:
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United States
- Barataria, Louisiana
- Barataria Bay (sometimes "Barrataria Bay"), Louisiana
- The Barataria Preserve, part of Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve, Louisiana
- Barataria, a fictional ínsula ("isle") awarded by some noblemen to Sancho Panza as a prank in Cervantes' Don Quixote (from the Spanish word barato, meaning cheap)
- Barataria, a fictional republican kingdom in Gilbert and Sullivan's comic opera The Gondoliers
- Barataria, a Spanish language academic journal in Latin America focused on children's literature
- Castle Barataria, a castle on Planet X in the CRPG Ultima II
- USC&GS Barataria (1867), a survey ship in service with the United States Coast Survey from 1867 to 1878 and with the United States Coast and Geodetic Survey from 1878 to 1885
- USCGC Barataria (WAVP-381), later WHEC-381, a United States Coast Guard cutter in service from 1949 to 1969
- USS Barataria, the name of more than one United States Navy ship
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.