From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up barrel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A barrel is a cylindrical container.
Barrel may also refer to:
- Barrel (unit), several units of volume
- BARREL (Balloon Array for RBSP Relativistic Electron Losses), a NASA mission
- barrel hinge, a simple hinge consisting of a barrel and a pivot
- barrel (horology), a watch component
- barrel distortion in optics
- barrel organ, a musical instrument
- barrel pillory, or Spanish mantle
- barrel processor, a type of Central Processing Unit
- barrel racing, an equestrian sport
- barrel roll, an aerial maneuver
- barrelled space in functional analysis
- gun barrel
- the venturi of a carburetor
- barrel crimp, also known as "F crimp" solderless connections
- another name for Nintendo tumbler puzzle
- Clarinet barrel, a component of a clarinet
- A name used for a tank (an armoured fighting vehicle) in some works of speculative fiction, such as Harry Turtledove's books, and Victoria: An Empire Under the Sun.
- The outside of a low voltage DC connector.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barrel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.