BatterUP is a "24-inch foam-covered plastic" baseball bat-shaped controller manufactured for the personal computer, Sega Genesis, and the Super Nintendo Entertainment System by Sports Sciences Inc.
Games compatible with the Super Nintendo version according to instruction manual
- Cal Ripken Jr. Baseball, 1992 Mindscape
- ESPN Baseball Tonight, 1994 Sony Imagesoft
- Hardball III, 1994 Accolade
- Ken Griffey Jr. Presents Major League Baseball, 1994 Nintendo
- Ken Griffey, Jr.'s Winning Run, 1996 Nintendo
- MLBPA Baseball, 1994 EA Sports
- Sports Illustrated: Championship Football & Baseball, 1993 Malibu Games
- Super Baseball, 1994 EA Techmo
- Super Batter Up, 1993 Namco
According to Business Wire, "the video version of Batter Up was chosen by the editors of Popular Science as one of 1994's most innovative products. Batter Up was also chosen as a winner of Innovations '95 by the Consumer Electronics Show."
- Albert Kim, "Get In There, Scottie! Playing with an NBA star is only one thing you can do with these new titles," Sports Illustrated Vault (December 12, 1994).
- "Sports Sciences introduces PC version of Batter Up and car-racing simulation game at Consumer Electronics Show," Business Wire (Jan 6, 1995).
|This video game-related article on computer hardware is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|