From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bavaria may refer to:
- Bavaria, one of the 16 federal states
- Duchy of Bavaria (907 – 1623)
- Electorate of Bavaria (1623 – 1805)
- Kingdom of Bavaria (1805 to 1918)
- United States
- Bavaria, Kansas, a community
- Bavaria, Wisconsin, an unincorprated community
- Lake Bavaria, a lake in Minnesota
- Bavaria beer, a brand of FIFCO
- Bavaria Brau, a South African brewery
- Bavaria Brewery (Colombia), a Colombian brewery
- Bavaria Brewery (Netherlands), a Dutch brewery and brewer of several beers named Bavaria, including
- Bavaria Film (Germany based film company)
- Bavaria statue, an allegory of the German state
- Bavaria (train), which ran between Munich and Zurich or Geneva
- Bavaria Yachtbau, a German sailing and motor yacht builder
- BMW Bavaria, a luxury sedan produced by BMW
- L'Entrecôte, a defunct brasserie in Geneva called The Bavaria
- The Bavarii, a Germanic tribe
- Babaria (Bavaria), a Rajput clan of India.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bavaria.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.