From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bavaria may refer to:
- Bavaria, one of the 16 states of Germany
- Bavaria statue, an allegory of the German state
- Bavarii, of Germanic tribe, The first part "baio" refers to the name of the Celtic Boii tribe
- Duchy of Bavaria (907 – 1623)
- Electorate of Bavaria (1623 – 1805)
- Kingdom of Bavaria, a state existing from 1805 to 1918
- BMW Bavaria, a luxury sedan produced by BMW
- Bavaria (train), which ran between Munich and Zurich or Geneva
- Bavaria Film (Germany based film company)
- L'Entrecôte, a defunct brasserie in Geneva called The Bavaria
- Bavaria Brewery (Netherlands), a Dutch brewery and brewer of several beers named Bavaria, including
- Bavaria Brau, a South African brewery
- Bavaria Brewery (Colombia), a Colombian brewery
- Bavaria Yachtbau, a German sailing and motor yacht builder
- Bavaria a Rajput clan of India.
- United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bavaria.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.