From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bay City can mean:
- Westfield Bay City, a shopping centre in Geelong, Victoria
- Bay City (Metro Manila), the reclamation area of Metro Manila in the Philippines
- United States
- Bay City, Pope County, Illinois
- Bay City, Michigan
- Bay City Mall, a shopping mall near Bay City, Michigan
- Bay City, Oregon
- Bay City, Texas
- Bay City, Wisconsin
- a nickname for San Francisco
- a nickname for Hamilton, Ontario
- Bay City (Another World), the setting for the TV soap opera Another World
- Bay City, a pseudonym used by Raymond Chandler for Santa Monica, California
- Bay City, a place visited by Crypto in Destroy All Humans 2
- The fictional Southern California community Bay City where the 1970s TV series Starsky and Hutch took place; exteriors for the series were filmed in San Pedro, California
- The fictional Southern California community Bay City is where much of the episode "Exit Prentiss Carr" of The Rockford Files took place. It is identified as "45 minutes from Pasadena by freeway".
- Bay City, California, the location of the team in the 1970s minor-league baseball-themed series Bay City Blues
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.