From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Benefits)
|Look up benefit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Benefit or Benefits may refer to the following:
- "Benefit" (album), a 1970 music album by Jethro Tull
- Benefit (biology), enhancement of growth, maintenance, or reproduction of a biological organism
- Benefit (charity), a concert, performance, or other activity to raise funds or increase awareness for a charitable cause
- Benefit (economics), increased wealth or ability to satisfy needs and wants with respect to production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services
- Benefit (microeconomics), favorable result from allocation of limited resources for an economic activity or project: see Cost-benefit analysis or Benefits realisation management
- Benefit (macroeconomics), positive contribution to national product (or other measure of value) or common good from an economic policy or activity
- Benefit (employee), non-wage employment compensation such as vacation, sick leave, insurance (health, dental, life, disability...)
- Benefit (health) may refer to
- Benefit (insurance), compensation received from an insurance company
- Benefit (legal), an element of the benefit-detriment theory of consideration
- Benefit (society), that which enhances the community or society at large
- Benefit (social welfare) Money, goods or services provided by a social welfare program:
- Benefit (sports), a match or season of activities granted by a sporting body to a loyal sportsman to boost their income before retirement
- Benefit (system), enhanced functioning of a system
- Benefit (well being) enhanced condition of an individual or group
- The Benefit Company, a financial company linking Bahrain's local banks together, as well as neighboring countries.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.