Bernardo Silvano Bonezzi Nahón (6 July 1964 - 30 August 2012) was a Spanish film music composer who was born in Madrid. He has won a Cinema Writers Circle Award for Bendito infierno, been nominated for three Goya Awards and won one for his work on Nadie hablará de nosotras cuando hayamos muerto. He was a frequent collaborator of Pedro Almodóvar on his early films, having composed for five, before being succeeded by Alberto Iglesias.
- Labyrinth of Passion (Laberinto de Pasiones) 1982
- What Have I Done to Deserve This? (¿Qué he hecho yo para merecer esto?) 1984
- Matador 1986
- Law of Desire (La Ley del Deseo) 1987
- Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown (Mujeres al Borde de un Ataque de Nervios) 1988
- All Tied Up 1994
- Hi, Are You Alone? (Hola, ¿estás sola?) 1995
- Nobody Will Speak of Us When We're Dead Nadie hablará de nosotras cuando hayamos muerto) 1995
- Mouth to Mouth (Boca A Boca) 1995
- Love Can Seriously Damage Your Health (El amor perjudica seriamente la salud) 1997
- Don't Tempt Me (Bendito Infierno / Sin noticias de Dios in Spanish / No News From God) 2001
- Muere Bernardo Bonezzi, el triunfador más joven de la Movida (30/08/2012). Retrieved 30 August 2012.
- Staff (24 September 2007). "Cultura & Ocio - Bernardo Bonezzi te invita a disfrutar de 'La hora del té'". ADN.es (in Spanish). Editorial Página Cero, S.A. Retrieved 15 August 2010.
- "Bernardo Bonezzi". culturalianet.com. Retrieved 15 August 2010.
|This article about a Spanish composer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|