From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Berny may refer to:
- Berny Goodheart, computer scientist and author
- Berny Peña (born 1980), Costa Rican football player
- Berny Ulloa Morera (born 1950), retired football referee from Costa Rica
- Berny-Ignatious, famous music composer-duo-brothers in the Malayalam film industry
- Charles Berny d'Ouvillé (1775–1842), French miniaturist
- Berny-en-Santerre, commune in the Somme department in Picardie in northern France
- Berny-Rivière, commune in the department of Aisne in Picardy in northern France
- La Croix de Berny (Paris RER), station of Paris RER, localised in Antony, not far from Sceaux
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.