|Directed by||Tamra Davis|
|Produced by||Tamra Davis
|Written by||Art Edler Brown
|Starring||Sean Patrick Flanery
Raymond J. Barry
|Music by||Mark Mothersbaugh|
|Distributed by||Orion Pictures|
|Release dates||17 October 1997|
|Running time||90 minutes|
|Box office||$5,000 (US)|
Jesse Reilly was released from prison and he is to be married to Hope. Shortly before the wedding he is involved in a bank robbery with his friends Buzz Thomas, Teddy Pollack and Billy Phillips. It escalates to a hostage crisis, and the FBI is called. In an exchange of fire, a few men are shot. Hope and Jesse are then rescued by John G. Coleman in a helicopter.
In the last scene, Jesse and Hope are shown raising their son.
- Dean Cain - Sgt. Buzz Thomas
- Andy Dick - Teddy Pollack
- Sean Patrick Flanery - Billy Phillips
- Mitchell Whitfield - Sol Jacobs
- Luke Wilson - Jesse Reilly
- Fred Ward - Sheriff Bud Phillips
- Raymond J. Barry - Agent Hoover
- Drew Barrymore - Hope
- Brad Dourif - Lt. John G. (Gonzo) Coleman
- Biff Yeager - Mayor Boar
- "Movie Best Men - Box Office Data". The Numbers. Retrieved 11 August 2011.
|This film article about a 1990s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|