|Full name||Bharat Khawas|
|Date of birth||16 April 1992|
|Place of birth||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Tribhuvan Army Club|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Bharat Khawas (born 22 July 1991 or 16 April 1992 in Kathmandu, Nepal) is Nepali footballer. He plays for club Tribhuvan Army in Martyr's Memorial A-Division League as a striker. He was called to Nepali internationals, played at the 2014 FIFA World Cup qualifiers.
Bharat Khawash is an ANFA academy product who has represented Nepal in different age limit competitions and the National team as well. He rejected a European club chance for the sake of playing in AFC Challenge Cup 2012. Later it was found that the club was none other than Valletta FC from Maltese Premier League.The club had offered him a salary of 150,000 Nepali Rupees per month. He signed for Tribhuwan Army from Nepal Police club having offered second lieutenant post at Nepal Army.
On 7 June 2014 in the Khawas scored a last minute winner in Nepal Army Club's 3-1 win over arch rivals (and Khawas's former team) Nepal Police Club in the 2014 Bir Ganesh Man Singh Gold Cup Final. As the winning team the Nepali Army Club will receive 5 Lakhs (500,000 rupees) prize. Afterwards Khawas thanked the Army for allowing him to play on the team while completing his cadet course.
He wears the number 21 jersey for the international team.
|3.||28 July 2011||Dasarath Rangasala Stadium, Kathmandu||Jordan||
||2014 FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)|
|4.||6 December 2011||Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, New Delhi||Pakistan||
||2011 SAFF Championship|
|5.,6.&7.||2 March 2013||Dasarath Rangasala Stadium, Kathmandu||Northern Mariana Islands||
||2014 AFC Challenge Cup qualification|
|8.||31 August 2013||Dasarath Rangasala Stadium, Kathmandu||Bangladesh||
||2013 SAFF Championship|
- "Oldest and youngest". RSSSF. Retrieved 28 July 2014.
- Goal.com profile
- Army Signs Khawash
- "Nepal Army Wins The Title Of Bir Ganesh Man Singh Gold Cup". Goal Nepal. 7 June 2014. Retrieved 7 June 2014.
- "Nepal Army Club vs Nepal Police Club Live Text". Goal Nepal. 7 June 2014. Retrieved 7 June 2014.
- dipendra (7 June 2014). "Biratnagar – Nepal Army Claim Ganesh Man Singh Memorial Title". givemegoal.com. Retrieved 7 June 2014.
- "Bharat Khawas Thanks Nepal Army Department For Allowing Him To Play During Cadet Course". Goal Nepal. 8 June 2014. Retrieved 9 June 2014.
- Bharat Khawas at National-Football-Teams.com
|This biographical article related to Nepalese association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|