|William D. Reilich|
|Member of the New York State Assembly
from the 134th district
January 1, 2003 – December 31, 2013
|Preceded by||Joseph E. Robach|
|Supervisor of the Town of Greece, New York|
January 1, 2014
|Preceded by||John T. "Jack" Auberger|
|Born||1957 (age 56–57)|
|Residence||Greece, New York|
Reilich is a small businessman who founded an alarm systems company in 1975 which he eventually sold. He now owns Rochester Auto Design.
Reilich began his political career by serving on the Greece, New York zoning and environment boards, eventually becoming the GOP chair for the Town of Greece. In the early 1990s, he considered running for the Monroe County, New York legislature, but his campaign failed to materialize when redistricting required by the 1990 census left him without a seat for which to run. In 1997 he was picked by the Republican members of the county legislature, to succeed John T. Auberger who resigned to become Greece town supervisor.
While in the legislature, Reilich served on the Planning and Economic Development Committee and rose to become the chairman of the Ways and Means Committee. He also served on the board of the County of Monroe Industrial Development Agency (COMIDA).
He was elected to the New York State Assembly in 2002.
In November 2013, Reilich was elected to serve as the Supervisor for the Town of Greece.
- "Brooks Picks Reilich to Top Monroe GOP", The Rochester Democrat and Chronicle, 2008-07-03: A1
- "Legislature Races about Taxes, Roads, and Growth", The Rochester Democrat and Chronicle, 1999-10-23: 5B
- "Reilich Likely to Join Legislature", The Rochester Democrat and Chronicle, 1997-12-03: 3B
- "GOP Maintains Its Hold on Monroe Legislature", The Rochester Democrat and Chronicle, 1999-11-03: 8A
- "Roundup of Monroe District Races", The Rochester Democrat and Chronicle, 2001-11-04: 24A
- "Reilich Wins in 134th Assembly District", The Rochester Democrat and Chronicle, 2002-11-06: 8A
- "Voters put Reilich in charge in Greece", Democrat and Chronicle, 2013-11-06
- "Town Meetings Can Have Prayer, Justices Decide". The New York Times (New York). 2014-05-04. Retrieved 2014-06-29.
John T. "Jack" Auberger
|Monroe County, New York Legislator, 19th District
January 1, 1998 – December 31, 2002
Jeffrey L. McCann
John T. "Jack" Auberger
|Greece, New York Town Supervisor
January 1, 2014 – present
|New York Assembly|
Joseph E. Robach
|New York State Assembly, 134th District
January 1, 2003 - December 31, 2013
Resigned to become Greece Town Supervisor
|Party political offices|
||Chairman of the Town of Greece, New York Republican Committee||Succeeded by
|Chairman of the Monroe County, New York Republican Committee
July 2, 2008 – present
|This article about a member of the New York State Assembly is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|