From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up billion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Billion may refer to:
- Long and short scales
In other usage:
- Billon (alloy), alloy of precious metal
- Billion (company), a modem manufacturer
- Golden billion, a Russian term for the wealthy people of the developed world
- Jack Billion (born 1939), the 2006 Democratic Party candidate for governor of South Dakota
- Mr. Billion, 1977 film by Jonathan Kaplan
- Billion laughs, XML parser vulnerability
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.