From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||Look up billion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Billion may refer to:
- The short scale billion denoting one thousand million, 109, or 1,000,000,000. This is now normal usage in both British and American English.
- The former British long scale billion denoting one million million, 1012, or 1,000,000,000,000.
- Billion (company), a modem manufacturer
- Golden billion, a Russian term for the wealthy people of the developed world
- Jack Billion (born 1939), the 2006 Democratic Party candidate for governor of South Dakota
- Mr. Billion, a 1977 film by Jonathan Kaplan
- Billion laughs, an XML parser vulnerability