From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up billionaire in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A billionaire is a person who has a net worth of at least one billion units of a currency.
Billionaire(s) also may refer to:
- Billionaire (card game) or Pit, a commodity-trading card game
- Billionaire (board game) a stock-trading board game
- "Billionaire" (song), a song by Travie McCoy ft. Bruno Mars
- "Billionaire", a song by Peaches from I Feel Cream
- A 2009 documentary motion picture, also known as Shadow Billionaire about the probate proceedings and paternity suits following the death of DHL founder Larry Hillblom.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.