From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Black moss may refer to:
- Wila (Bryoria fremontii), a lichen eaten by First Peoples in North America;
- Fat choy (Nostoc flagelliforme), a terrestrial cyanobacteria eaten in Chinese cuisine;
- Spanish moss (Tillandsia usneoides), a flowering plant, particularly after it has been dried for use as stuffing and decoration;
- Numerous species of dark-coloured moss (Bryophyta), possibly species of the genera Grimmia, Andreaea, Syntrichia, or Cinclidotus;
- Black Moss Press, a Canadian literary press founded in 1969.
- A geographical area of moorland between Diggle and Meltham in West Yorkshire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.