From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up blacksmith in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A blacksmith is an artisan specializing in the hand-wrought manufacture of ferrous (iron) metal objects.
Blacksmith may also refer to:
- Henkka "Blacksmith" Seppälä, a bassist with the Finnish metal band Children of Bodom
- Blacksmiths, New South Wales, a suburb of Lake Macquarie in New South Wales, Australia
- Blacksmith Institute
- Blacksmith Records, a record label founded by New York rapper Talib Kweli
- Worshipful Company of Blacksmiths, one of the Livery Companies of the City of London, England
- Blacksmith (comics), a DC Comics character and villain of the Flash
- "Blacksmith" (song), an English folk song
- Blacksmith Scene, an 1893 Kinetoscope film shot in Thomas Edison's Black Maria studio
- Les Forgerons or The Blacksmiths, an 1895 French film directed by Louis Lumière
- The Blacksmith, a 1922 film starring Buster Keaton
- Blacksmith (fish), a fish native to the eastern Pacific Ocean
- Blacksmith (truck), a monster truck that used to run on the Monster Jam circuit
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.