From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the Street fighter character, see Blanka.
Blanche may refer to:
- Blanche Harbor, in the Solomon Islands
- Blanche Rock, Tasmania
- Blanche, Alabama
- Blanca, Colorado, a town in the United States
- Blanche Ely High School, in Pompano Beach, Florida
- Blanch, North Carolina, formerly called Blanche
- Blanche (Guinea), an island in the Îles de Los
- Bahía Blanca, a city in Argentina
- Mary Blanche Abendanio, from Philippines
- Blanche (band), an alternative-country band
- Blanche (grape), another name for the French wine grape Mondeuse Blanche
- Blanche de Navarre, premium asparagus from Navarre
- Blanche (French), Bianca (Italian) and Blanca (Spanish), alternative names for a half note or minim
- Dames Blanches (folklore), female spirit in France
- blanche, a command-line utility for managing Moira mailing lists in Project Athena
- Blanche (Paris Métro)
- Maison Blanche, department stores
- "Dame Blanche", vanilla ice cream served with hot chocolate sauce
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blanche.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.