From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bloodstone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bloodstone may refer to:
- Heliotrope (mineral), also known as bloodstone, a form of chalcedony
- Operation Bloodstone, a CIA recruitment program for former Nazi officers and diplomats who could be used in the covert intelligence operations against the Soviet Union.
- Bloodstone (band), an R&B, soul and funk band
- Bloodstone, a 1972 album of Bloodstone
- 007: Blood Stone, a 2010 James Bond video game
- Ulysses Bloodstone, fictional comic character
- Elsa Bloodstone, fictional comic book character, the daughter of Ulysses Bloodstone
- Bloodstone (1988 film), a 1988 action/comedy film
- Bloodstone (2009 film), a 2009 horror film
- Bloodstone: An Epic Dwarven Tale, a 1993 video game by Mindcraft Software, Inc.
- Bloodstone: Subspecies II, a 1993 horror film
- "Bloodstone", a song by Judas Priest from the 1982 album Screaming for Vengeance
- "Bloodstone", a song by Amon Tobin from the 2007 album Foley Room
- Bloodstone, a novel by Karl Edward Wagner, featuring Kane the Mystic Swordsman
- Bloodstone, an item in the game Defense of the Ancients and its sequel
- Bloodstone Lands, a kingdom in the Forgotten Realms Dungeons & Dragons setting
- Bloodstone (comics), list of further usages
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.