From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up blueberry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A blueberry is a flowering plant and its fruit.
Blueberry may also refer to:
- Blueberry (Cannabis), a strain of cannabis
- Blueberry (comics), a series of French graphic novels
- Blueberry (film), a 2004 film loosely based on the series
- "Blueberry", a 2009 single by English band Late of the Pier
- Blueberry Hill (disambiguation)
- Blueberry Island (disambiguation)
- Blueberry River (disambiguation)
- Blueberry Township, Wadena County, Minnesota, United States
- Blueberry, Wisconsin, United States, an unincorporated community
- "Blueberry" is the informal name of a type of martian spherule
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blueberry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.