|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2010)|
Boaz Ganor is the dean of the Lauder School of Government and Diplomacy at the Interdisciplinary Center. He is also the founder and the Executive Director of the International Policy Institute for Counter-Terrorism. He is a member of Israel’s National Committee for Homeland Security Technologies, of the International Advisory Board of Institute of Defense and Strategic Studies (IDSS) in Singapore, and of the International Advisory team of the Manhattan Institute (CTCT) to the New-York Police Department (NYPD).
Ganor lectures on terrorism and counter-terrorism at the High Command Academic Courses of the Israel Defense Forces, as well as at the Lauder School of Government and Diplomacy, and other academic and international forums.
He obtained his B.A. in Political Sciences from Hebrew University and his M.A. in Political Studies from Tel Aviv University (thesis: “Terrorism and Public Opinion in Israel”). His Ph.D. thesis for the Hebrew University was on Israel's counter-terrorism strategy.
Ganor served as a consultant to Israeli government on counter-terrorism. From 1989 to 2003, he was a member of the trilateral Palestinian-Israeli-American Committee on incitement, established under the Wye Accords.
- International Centre for Political Violence and Terrorism Research, International Advisory Council
- International Centre for the Study of Radicalisation and Political Violence, leadership
- Memorial Institute for the Prevention of Terrorism, Senior Fellow
- Ganor, Boaz The Counter-Terrorism Puzzle: A Guide for Decision Makers (ISBN 141280602X / 1-4128-0602-X) Transaction Publishers, 2007.
- Boaz Ganor Hypermedia Seduction for Terrorist Recruiting (NATO Science for Peace and Security Series: Human and Societal Dynamics) (ISBN 1586037617 / 1-58603-761-7), Ios Pr Inc, 2007
- Dr Boaz Ganor, accessed 27 December 2007.