Bob Isherwood is an Australian businessman, noted for his role as the Worldwide Creative Director of Saatchi & Saatchi from 1996 until he resigned in November 2008. He cited as his reason for resigning that, after helping reinvent the company, he needed to reinvent himself. He added that he wanted 'another life in his lifetime' and that he was 'open for business'.
Leaving school at thirteen, Isherwood became an apprentice motor mechanic which he hated. Isherwood was given a place at RMIT to study Advertising Art, thanks to the intervention of Victor Greenhalgh – the head of department. Recognising what an enormous difference Victor’s decision made to his own life, Isherwood has established the Victor Greenhalgh scholarship programme for underprivileged students at RMIT.
Isherwood was responsible for the Saatchi & Saatchi Award for World Changing Ideas. Isherwood was also the presenter of the Saatchi & Saatchi New Directors’ Showcase at the annual Cannes International Advertising Festival.
He is currently an Adjunct Professor of Managerial Studies at Vanderbilt University.
Isherwood won Australia’s first Gold Lion award for Cinema at the Cannes International Advertising Festival. He has also won a British Design and Art Direction gold award for Advertising.
In addition, he has been named Australia’s Leading Creative Director. He has received the Clio Lifetime Achievement Award.  and has been inducted into the Clio Hall of Fame. He is also a member of RMIT’s Acclaimed Alumni. And received the first ever Honorary Doctorate in Communications from RMIT in 2007. He was inducted into the Australian Writers and Art Directors Hall of Fame, August 2009.
- President, Film & Press & Poster Juries at Cannes International Festival of Creativity 
- Chairman of Executive TV & Radio Jury, Clio awards 
- Participant in ‘2020’  initiative of Australian Prime Minister, Kevin Rudd.
- ‘World Changing Ideas’ – (co-authored with Richard Myers.)
- ‘Art Direction (D&AD Mastercraft Series)’ – (essay by Isherwood)
- ‘Advertising Now. Print.’ (succinct essay by Isherwood)
- ‘Advertising Now.’ TV Commercials: (essay by Isherwood)
 Taschen – GmbH Not Yet Available
- ‘Social Work: Saatchi & Saatchi’s Cause Related Ideas.’
- ‘The 22 Irrefutable Laws of Advertising (and When to Violate Them)’ 
- "Bob Isherwood Speaks At Dubai Lynx". DesignTAXI.