Bob Isherwood is an Australian businessman and advertising global creative leader.
Isherwood attended RMIT to study Advertising Art, thanks to the intervention of Victor Greenhalgh – the head of department. Isherwood established the Victor Greenhalgh scholarship programme for underprivileged students at RMIT.
Isherwood was appointed Worldwide Creative Director of Saatchi & Saatchi in 1996, a position he held until he resigned in 2008. During that period the Network [clarification needed] won almost 8,000 significant creative awards. Isherwood also established and presented of the Saatchi & Saatchi New Directors’ Showcase at the annual Cannes International Advertising Festival. In 2009 Isherwood was the Creative Chairman for the UN/IAA Climate Change Initiative. www.Hopenhagen.org 
He is currently a founding partner of Dialog Health, Chairman of the Global Creative Council for Innocean, Dean of the Cannes Young Creative Academy, and an Adjunct Professor of Managerial Studies at Vanderbilt University.
Isherwood won Australia’s first Gold Lion award for Cinema at the Cannes International Advertising Festival. He has also won a British Design and Art Direction gold award (Black Pencil) for Advertising. He was named Australia’s Leading Creative Director and received the Clio Lifetime Achievement Award.  and has been inducted into the Clio Hall of Fame. He is also a member of RMIT’s Acclaimed Alumni. And received the first ever Honorary Doctorate in Communications from RMIT in 2007. He was inducted into the Australian Writers and Art Directors Hall of Fame in August 2009.
- President, Film & Press & Poster Juries at Cannes International Festival of Creativity
- Chairman of Executive TV & Radio Jury, Clio awards 
- Participant in ‘2020’ initiative of Australian Prime Minister, Kevin Rudd.
- Selection Panel Member, Advance Global Australian Awards 2012-2014.
- ‘World Changing Ideas’ – (co-authored with Richard Myers.)
- ‘Art Direction (D&AD Mastercraft Series)’ – (essay by Isherwood)
- ‘Advertising Now. Print.’ (succinct essay by Isherwood)
- ‘Advertising Now.’ TV Commercials: (essay by Isherwood)
 Taschen – GmbH Not Yet Available
- ‘Social Work: Saatchi & Saatchi’s Cause Related Ideas.’
- ‘The 22 Irrefutable Laws of Advertising (and When to Violate Them)’ 
- "Bob Isherwood leaves Saatchi | Ad Critic News - Advertising Age". Creativity-online.com. Retrieved 2014-08-01.
- "Victor Greenhalgh Scholarship". RMIT University. Retrieved 2014-08-01.
- "The Victor Greenhalgh Scholarship". RMIT University. Archived from the original on July 19, 2009.
- "Bob Isherwood Departs From Saatchi - AgencySpy". Mediabistro.com. 2008-11-10. Retrieved 2014-08-01.
- "Bob Isherwood Speaks At Dubai Lynx". DesignTAXI.
- Brownsell, Alex (2009-06-23). "United Nations launches Hopenhagen climate change campaign". Marketing Magazine. Retrieved 2014-08-01.
- Tuesday 26, November 2013 at 11:38 AM by Ricki. "Innocean Worldwide appoints Aussie expat Bob Isherwood in worldwide creative advisor role - Campaign Brief Australia". Campaignbrief.com. Retrieved 2014-08-01.
- "Cannes Lions 2014". Canneslions.com. 2014-06-21. Retrieved 2014-08-01.
- "Bob Isherwood | Managerial Studies". As.vanderbilt.edu. Retrieved 2014-08-01.
- Tuesday 31, October 2006 at 3:14 PM by CB. "BOB ISHERWOOD ENCOURAGEMENT AWARD - ENTRIES CLOSE TOMORROW NOV 1 - Campaign Brief Australia". Campaignbrief.com. Retrieved 2014-08-01.
- "Bob Isherwood". Advance. Retrieved 2014-08-01.
- "Clio Lifetime Achievement Award for Bob Isherwood : News : Saatchi & Saatchi". Saatchi.com. Retrieved 2014-08-01.
- "RMIT Alumni - Home - RMIT Alumni". Alumni.rmit.edu.au. Retrieved 2014-08-01.
- Friday 07, August 2009 at 10:00 AM by CB (2013-11-28). "AWARD Hall of Fame honours Neil French - Campaign Brief Asia". Campaignbrief.com. Retrieved 2014-08-01.
- Cannes Lions 2014
- CLIO Awards
- | Advance | Advance