Bogusław Rogalski (born on 11 March 1972 in Maków Mazowiecki) is a Polish politician and Member of the European Parliament for the Podlasie and Warmian-Masurian voivodships in the north-east of Poland. He represents the League of Polish Families and is in the Alliance of a Europe for the Nations Group, he sits on the European Parliament's Committee on International Trade.
Rogalski is a substitute for the Committee on Foreign Affairs and a member of the Delegation for relations with the countries of the Andean Community.
- 1997: Graduate of the Olsztyn Pedagogical University
- 1993-1997: Chairman of the Ołsztyn district of All-Polish Youth, and member of the National Party, Olsztyn district
- since 2003: Chairman of the Warmińsko-Mazurski district League of Polish Families (LPR) (since 2002) and member of the LPR Policy Council
- 2002-2004: Regional Councillor in the Warmińsko-Mazurski Voivodship, Chairman of the LPR Union of Councillors
- since 2001: Member of the Polish-American Historical Association
- since 2003: Honorary Chairman of the Association for Polish Children of War
- Official website
- Personal profile of Bogusław Rogalski in the European Parliament's database of members
- Declaration (PDF) of financial interests (Polish)
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Polish politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|