From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bombardier in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bombardier may refer to:
Armed forces 
- Bombardier (rank), rank equivalent to corporal used in some artillery corps
- Bombardier (air force), crew member on a bomber aircraft
- An archaic name for artillery crewman
- Bombardier Inc., a company mainly specializing in air and railway technology
- Bombardier Recreational Products, a maker of snowcats and snowmobiles, part of Bombardier Inc. until 2003
- Joseph Armand Bombardier (1907-1964), Canadian inventor and businessman, founder of Bombardier Inc.
- Denise Bombardier (born 1941), Canadian journalist
- Jean-Michel Bombardier (born 1970), Canadian skater
- Bombardier beetle, insect of family Carabidae
- Bombardier (film), 1943 film about aircrew training, starring Pat O'Brien, Randolph Scott, and June Allyson
- Bombardier Bitter, flagship beer of the Charles Wells brewery in England
- Bombardier Billy Wells, English heavyweight boxer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.