From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bottom-up in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bottom-up may refer to:
- Bottom-up (finance), fundamental analysis beginning with specific businesses, regardless of their industry
- Bottom Up (company), a Japanese video game developer and publisher
- Bottom-up parsing, a computer science strategy
- Bottom-up proteomics, a laboratory technique involving proteins
- Bottom Up Records, the record label that released The Greatest Story Never Told and other albums
- Bottom-UP testing, an approach to integrated testing where the lowest level components are tested first
- Top-down and bottom-up design, strategies of information processing and knowledge ordering
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.