From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bubi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bubi may refer to:
- Bubi people, an ethnic group in Central Africa
- Bubi language, a Bantu language spoken in Bioko Island, Equatorial Guinea
- Bubi District, Zimbabwe
- Bubi River, a tributary of the Limpopo River in Zimbabwe
- BuBi, a bicycle sharing system in Budapest
People with the nickname
- Josef Bradl (1918–1982), Austrian ski jumper
- Erich Hartmann (1922–1993), German fighter pilot
- Bubi Rohde (1914–1979), German footballer
- Alfred Schreiber (1923–1944), German fighter pilot
- Bubi Wallenius (born 1943), Finnish sports commentator
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bubi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.