From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bubi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bubi may refer to:
- Bubi people, Equatorial Guinea
- Bubi language, Equatorial Guinea
- Bubi District, Zimbabwe
- Bubi River, Zimbabwe
- BuBi, the Budapest bicycle sharing system (to be opened in April 2014)
People with the nickname
- Hans Rohde (1914–1979), German footballer
- Alfred Schreiber (1923–1944), German fighter pilot
- Erich Hartmann (1922–1993), German fighter pilot
- Josef Bradl (1918–1982), Austrian ski jumper
- Bror-Erik Wallenius (born 1943), Finnish sports commentator
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.