From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up build in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Build may refer to:
- The process of building or construction
- Physical body stature, especially muscle size; usually of the human body
- Build engine, a first-person shooter engine by 3D Realms
- Software build, a compiled version of software, or the process of producing it
- Build (song) a 1987 song by The Housemartins
- Build, a final version of talent tree
- Build (conference), a Microsoft developers conference
- All pages beginning with "Build"
- All pages with titles containing "Build"
- Build Thy House, 1920 silent film
- I Build the Tower, 2006 documentary film
- Urge to Build, 1981 short documentary film
- Built (disambiguation)
- Bild, German newspaper
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.