|Origin||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Associated acts||Betty Blowtorch|
|Past members||Bianca Butthole
Blare N. Bitch
Butt Trumpet was an American, Los Angeles based punk band, that was known more for its crass lyrics and deliberately offensive style, rather than its music. The group featured two bassists among its members. They became famous in 1994 when their Chrysalis Records debut, Primitive Enema, was nearly banned from sale in a Massachusetts town after one mother heard her 12-year-old daughter listening to it, which she called "audio porn." Dan Druff played in the group briefly in 1995. The group splintered soon after Primitive Enema was released, but three of the members regrouped in 1998 as Betty Blowtorch.
- (1992): "DICKtatorship" 7"
- (1993): "I Left My Flannel In Seattle" b/w "Pink Gun" 7" (Hell Yeah Records)
- (1994): Primitive Enema (Chrysalis Records)
- (1997): Show & Tell: A Stormy Remembrance of TV Theme Songs compilation (Gammon Records)
- (2005): Butt Trumpet/Dive Bar Junkies Split EP 10" (Felony Records)
- (2006): Butt Trumpet/Potbelly split 7" (PB Records)
|This article on a United States punk rock band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|