From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Buzuluk may refer to:
- Buzuluk (inhabited locality), name of several inhabited localities in Russia
- Buzuluk River (Orenburg Oblast), a river in Orenburg Oblast, Russia
- Buzuluk River (Volgograd Oblast), a river in Volgograd Oblast, Russia
- Bazavluk River, also known as Buzuluk, a river in Dnipropetrovsk Oblast, Ukraine
- Buzluq, Azerbaijan, also known as Buzuluk
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.