From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CECA may refer to:
- Svetlana Ceca Ražnatović, one of the most popular singers in Serbia
- Confederación Española de Cajas de Ahorros, the Spanish Confederation of Savings Banks
- Civil Engineering Contractors Association, a membership association for civil engineering contractors in the UK
- the French, Portuguese, Italian and Spanish acronym for the European Coal and Steel Community
- Ceca, plural of cecum
- Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CECA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.