From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CIV refers to:
- Ivory Coast (officially Côte d'Ivoire), a country in West Africa.
- CIV (rail travel), the International Conditions of Sale, for European railway tickets
CIV can also be
- 104 (number) in Roman numerals.
- "Caritas in Veritate", Pope Benedict XVI's social encyclical
- CIV (band), a punk rock music band.
- Civilization (series) or Civ, a series of computer games, simulating world history.
- Civilization (board game)
- Critical ionization velocity, a plasma phenomenon in physics
- Corona inception voltage, see corona discharge
- City Imperial Volunteers, a British Army regiment formed out of London for service in the Second Boer War
- Civilian persons, abbreviation used by United States military.
- Civ (imprint), an imprint of VDM Publishing devoted to the reproduction of Wikipedia content.
- CI-V, a serial control protocol allowing the linking of most Icom amateur radio transceivers with computers
- Collège International de Valbonne
- Erskine Childers. In the Ranks of the C.I.V..
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.