||This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in the Chinese Wikipedia. (December 2012)|
|Key people||Mr. Vandy Poon, CEO
Mr. Rui Marcelo, IT VP
Companhia de Telecomunicações de Macau S.A.R.L (CTM; Chinese: 澳門電訊有限公司) is a telecommunications company in Macau, which obtained monopoly franchise license from the government except mobile telephone services.
In October 1981, an agreement was reached between the then Macau government and Cable and Wireless plc (telecom operator in the UK) to set up the new company Companhia de Telecomunicações de Macau S.A.R.L.. Shareholders included Portuguese Marconi Company (later acquired by Portugal Telecom group), CITIC Pacific (which shareholding was transferred to CITIC Telecom International in 2010) and the Macao Post.
- Chief Executive Officer
- Vice President, Finance
- Vice President, Legal and Regulatory
- Vice President, Strategy and Business Performance
- Vice President, Network Services
- Vice President, Commercial
- Vice President, Human Resources and Administration
- Secretary to Executive Committee
- CTM. "About CTM". Retrieved 2013-11-30.
|This Macau-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|