From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Caca or caca in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Caca or CACA may refer to:
- Caca (mythology), a goddess in Roman mythology
- Cory Allen Contemporary Art
- Chinese American Citizens Alliance
- Cacá (footballer born 1982), nickname of Brazilian footballer Lucas de Deus Santos
- Cacá (footballer born 1979), nickname of Brazilian footballer Carlos Eduardo Ferrari
- (Z)-4-Amino-2-butenoic acid or CACA, a selective GABAC agonist
- Caca Bonita, a 1995 album by Papa Roach
- Cacāre, Latin for "to defecate" and the root of the slang term "caca"
- Kaka (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.