From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cadwalader by itself most often refers to
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft, the oldest continuously running law firm in the United States, and named in part after John Lambert Cadwalader (1836-1914), an American lawyer and politician.
- Cadwalader's Ice Cream, a chain of ice cream parlours over Wales
As a surname or given name, it may also refer to
- Cædwalla of Wessex, King of Wessex from 685 until 688
- Cadwaladr ap Gruffydd (12th century), brother of Owain Gwynedd
- George Cadwalader (1806–1879), a general in the United States Army
- John Cadwalader (1805–1879), an American lawyer, jurist, and politician from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- John Cadwalader (1742–1786), an American merchant and soldier from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Lambert Cadwalader (1742–1823), an American merchant and leader in New Jersey and Pennsylvania
- Thomas Cadwalader (1708–1799), an American physician in Philadelphia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.