From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Calm)
|Look up calm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CALM may refer to:
- Campaign Against Living Miserably, UK charity aimed at bringing down the suicide rate among young men
- Department of Environment and Conservation (Western Australia), formerly the Department of Conservation and Land Management (CALM)
- Science/medicine terms
- Café-Au-Lait Macules ("spots") as seen in the medical condition neurofibromatosis
- Communications, Air-interface, Long and Medium range, a standardized set of air interface protocols and parameters for medium and long range, high speed ITS communication
- Clathrin-assembly lymphoid myeloid leukaemia protein, a ubiquitous form of the AP180 clathrin adaptor protein in the synaptic vesicles of mammals
- Commercial Advertisement Loudness Mitigation Act, U.S. legislation prohibiting TV commercials from being louder than the program on which they are shown.
- Cliff Alleviation at the Last Minute Act, U.S. legislation introduced to ease problems related to the fiscal cliff
- Other uses
- The NASDAQ ticker for Cal-Maine Foods, Inc.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CALM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.