|Born||Orange County, California, U.S.|
She got her first starring role as Lisa on UPN's long-running sitcom One on One during the fifth and final season opposite Kyla Pratt, Robert Ri'chard, and R&B star Ray J. Mana next appeared in the Miramax Films dramedy Smart People playing Missy Chin. She also co-starred in the MGM teen comedy film College. She can be seen in five other feature films including Cake, Norman, High School, Why Am I Doing This, and Speed-Dating.
She produced a short film, Equal Opportunity, which won NBC's First Annual Comedy Shortcuts Festival and earned Mana a development grant prize. An official selection in the HBO/U.S. Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen, and South by Southwest (SXSW). She also co-produced the dramatic feature film The Things We Carry.
Camille originated the title role in the World Premiere of Asuncion, a play written by Jesse Eisenberg. She starred opposite Eisenberg and Justin Bartha at The Cherry Lane Theatre in New York. She played the role of Amanda in the West Coast Premiere of 4000 Miles, the Obie-Award Winning play by Amy Herzog at American Conservatory Theater.
- Cake (2015) - Nurse Amparo
- Bones (2014) - Actress (Voice)
- Chosen (2013) - Actress
- Josh Moore Show (2013) - Tessa
- High School (2010) - Dana
- Norman (2010) - Helen Black
- Speed-Dating (2010) - Kiki
- The Things We Carry (2009) - Co-Producer
- Why Men Go Gay in LA (2009) - Actress
- Why Am I Doing This? (2009) - Nicky
- The Samurai of Strongsville, Ohio (2009) - Suki Tan
- College (2008) - Heather
- Smart People (2008) - Missy Chin
- Equal Opportunity (2007) - Grace Ching Chong
- One on One (2005–2006) - Lisa Sanchez
- Johnny Benson's Adventures in the Blogosphere (2005) - Allison
- Harlequin (2004) - Peggy Lin
- The O.C. (2003) - Fashion P.A.
- Angel (2001) - Les
- "Tickets for Jesse Eisenberg's ASUNCION Go On Sale Today". broadwayworld.com. 2011-09-12. Retrieved 2011-09-13.
- Conversations with Ross: Featuring Camille Mana http://www.rosscarey.com/2011/10/11/episode-45-featuring-camille-mana/