Capital Radio (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Capital Radio may refer to:
- Capital Radio Malawi, a national radio station broadcasting in Malawi
- Capital 88.7, a national radio station broadcasting in Malta
- Capital Radio (pirate), a pirate radio station operating off the Dutch coast in 1970
- Capital Radio One, a song and 7" vinyl E.P. by the Clash
- 95.8 Capital FM, a British commercial local radio station launched in 1973
- Capital 95.8FM, a mandarin-language radio station in Singapore
- The Capital FM Network, a group of radio stations operating across the United Kingdom
- Radio Capital, an Italian national radio station
- The original name of Dublin commercial station FM104
- Capital Radio Sierra Leone, a radio station broadcasting in Sierra Leone on 104.9 MHz
- Capital Radio 604, a radio station broadcasting in South Africa on 604 kHz
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.