From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cascabel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cascabel may refer to:
- Cascabel (artillery), a subassembly of a muzzle-loading cannon
- Cascabel chili, a small, round chili pepper
- Cascabel (roller coaster), a roller coaster at Chapultepec Park in Mexico City
- Spanish common name for Crotalus durissus, a venomous South American rattlesnake
- Cascabel, Arizona, a ghost town
- César Cascabel, a novel by Jules Verne
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.