From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up casing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Casing may refer to:
- An enclosing shell, tube, or surrounding material
- Cartridge (firearms), shell enclosing the explosive propellant in ammunition
- Casing (borehole), metal tube used during the drilling of a well
- Casing (molding), decorative molding surrounding door or window openings
- Casing (sausage), thin covering holding the food contents of sausage
- Casing (submarine), platform attached to the upper side of a submersible vehicle
- Casing stone, smooth stone covering for a structure such as those on the Giza Necropolis
- Casing (mycology), top layer of soil used during the fruiting stage in mycological cultivation
- Computer case
- Letter case, typography
- Casing a location, slang for scouting a location to potentially commit a robbery
- All pages beginning with "Casing"
- All pages with titles containing "Casing"
- Cas (disambiguation), French for "case"
- Case (disambiguation)
- Casting (disambiguation)
- Cover (disambiguation)
- Sleeve (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.