From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cassatt may refer to:
- Alexander Cassatt, president of the Pennsylvania Railroad
- Mary Cassatt, American painter
- Edward B. Cassatt, American soldier and breeder of thoroughbred horses
- Cassatt, South Carolina, unincorporated community, United States
- Cassatt Quartet, also known as Cassatt String Quartet
- Cassatt Crossing, building originally known as the Berwyn Theater
- 6936 Cassatt (6573P-L), asteroid
- Cassatt & Company, a brokerage and investment banking firm in existence from 1872–1940
- Cassatt Corporation, software company headed by William T. Coleman III
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cassatt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.