Category:1852 establishments in the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Organizations, places, awards and competitions founded or established in the United States in the year 1852.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "1852 establishments in the United States"
The following 72 pages are in this category, out of 72 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Saint Mary of Good Counsel Catholic Church (Adrian, Michigan)
- St. Patrick's Church (Cumming, Iowa)
- Saint Patrick's Church (Dubuque, Iowa)
- Salem Fields Cemetery, Brooklyn
- Salt Lake County, Utah
- San Miguel County, New Mexico
- San Quentin State Prison
- Sanpete County, Utah
- Santa Fe County, New Mexico
- Sierra County, California
- Siskiyou County, California
- Somerset Club
- Spee Club (Harvard)