|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Astronomy.|
Astronomy is a science involving the observation and explanation of events occurring outside Earth and its atmosphere. It includes the study of the origin, evolution, and physical and chemical properties of objects that can be observed in the sky, space, and in the whole universe.
This category has the following 38 subcategories, out of 38 total.
- ► History of astronomy (20 C, 131 P)
- ► Korean astronomy (1 C, 4 P)
- ► Astronomy-related lists (6 C, 29 P)
- ► Astronomy organizations (10 C, 103 P)
- ► Time in astronomy (1 C, 43 P)
- ► Astronomy websites (20 P)
- ► Wikipedia books on astronomy (70 P)
- ► Astronomy portals (4 C, 12 P)
- ► Astronomy stubs (22 C, 662 P)
Pages in category "Astronomy"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).