Category:CAD file formats
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to CAD file formats.|
Other formats possibly not yet written:
- STEP - international standard for product data exchange (ISO_10303)
- G - BRL-CAD standard solid modeling open format including support for primitives, attributes, and arbitrary data storage
- Computer-aided design
- CAD data exchange
- Comparison of CAD, CAM and CAE file viewers
- Electronic design automation
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► EDA file formats (14 P)
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).