Category:Ecoregions of the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Deserts and xeric shrublands in the United States (9 C, 27 P)
- ► Pacific temperate rainforests ecoregion (3 C, 17 P)
- ► Taiga and boreal forests in the United States (1 C, 5 P)
- ► Temperate broadleaf and mixed forests in the United States (1 C, 30 P)
- ► Temperate coniferous forests of the United States (1 C, 24 P)
Pages in category "Ecoregions of the United States"
The following 112 pages are in this category, out of 112 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Carolinian forest
- Cascade Mountains leeward forests
- Cascades (ecoregion)
- Central Basin and Range ecoregion
- Central forest-grasslands transition
- Central Great Plains (ecoregion)
- Central tall grasslands
- Central U.S. hardwood forests
- Chihuahuan Desert
- Coast Range (EPA ecoregion)
- Columbia Plateau (ecoregion)
- Cross Timbers