|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Global health.|
Global health is the health of populations in a global context and transcends the perspectives and concerns of individual nations. Thus, global health is about worldwide improvement of health, reduction of disparities, and protection against global threats that disregard national borders.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Global health"
The following 81 pages are in this category, out of 81 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Gapminder Foundation
- GAVI Alliance
- Global Alliance to Prevent Prematurity and Stillbirth
- Global burden of disease
- The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria
- Global Handwashing Day
- Global Health Share Initiative
- Global mental health
- Global Oncology
- Global spread of H5N1
- Global Strategy for Women's and Children's Health
- Globalization and disease
- Infectious Disease Research Institute
- Insecurity Insight
- Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation
- International Code of Marketing of Breast-milk Substitutes
- International health
- International Health Partnership
- International Health Regulations
- International Sanitary Conferences
- International Society of Drug Bulletins
- International Vaccine Institute
- Ipas (organization)