Category:Marilyns of England
A Marilyn is a hill in the British Isles that has at least 150 m (492 feet) of relative height (you cannot get to the top from any other Marilyn without at least 150 m (492 feet) of uphill travel). The name, coined by writer Alan Dawson, is a pun ("Munro" — "Marilyn Monroe" — "Marilyn"). This category covers the Marilyns of England.
- Category:Marilyns of Ireland
- Category:Marilyns of Scotland
- Category:Marilyns of Wales
- Category:Marilyns of Northern Ireland
- Category:Marilyns of the Isle of Man
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Marilyns of England.|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Marilyns of Cornwall (5 P)
The following 165 pages are in this category, out of 165 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).