Category:Political history of Puerto Rico
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Political history of Puerto Rico"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Political status of Puerto Rico
- Ponce massacre
- President's Task Force on Puerto Rico's Status
- Proposed political status for Puerto Rico
- Puerto Rican Commission
- Independence movement in Puerto Rico
- Puerto Rican Independence Party
- Puerto Rican Nationalist Party
- Puerto Rican Nationalist Party Revolts of the 1950s
- Puerto Rican Operating Area
- Puerto Ricans for Puerto Rico Party
- Puerto Rico Federal Relations Act of 1950
- Puerto Rico Reconstruction Administration