From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Recreational mathematics.|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Mathematics fiction books (2 C, 35 P)
- ► Integer sequences (8 C, 179 P)
- ► Recreational mathematicians (1 C, 40 P)
- ► Tiling puzzles (3 C, 20 P)
Pages in category "Recreational mathematics"
The following 88 pages are in this category, out of 88 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Maekawa's theorem
- Magic hyperbeam
- Magic hypercube
- The Man Who Counted
- Maris–McGwire–Sosa pair
- Mathematical coincidence
- Mathematics and fiber arts
- Mathematics of paper folding
- Mathematics of Sudoku
- Mice problem
- Missing-digit sum
- Möbius strip
- Moser's worm problem
- Mountain climbing problem
- Moving sofa problem