Category:World War I guns
These are types of guns used during World War I.
The term "Gun" is used to describe a cannon which fires a shell at high velocity in a relatively flat trajectory,and increases range by elevating the muzzle; this compares to a Howitzer which fires a shell at lower velocity in a high trajectory.
This category is for larger calibre weapons (towed or vehicle mounted etc.), not those for personnel use. Please see Category:World War I infantry weapons for such.
Pages in category "World War I guns"
The following 61 pages are in this category, out of 61 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Cannone da 149/35 A
- Cannone da 152/45
- Cannone da 75/27 modello 06
- Cannone da 75/27 modello 11
- Canon de 105 mle 1913 Schneider
- Canon de 155mm GPF
- Canon de 240 L Mle 1884
- Canon de 75 mle TR
- Canon de 75 modèle 1897
- Canon de 75 modèle 1905 Schneider
- Canon de 75 modèle 1912 Schneider
- Canon de 75 modèle 1914 Schneider